Covid-19 health & safety guidelines
The Iraq Oil & Gas Show, shall be proceeding in December with the fullest health and safety guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health. The following safety measures are required to be followed by all attendees.
- Attendees are required to ensure regular handwashing and sanitisation throughout the hotel and conference days.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often, at least 20 seconds.
- Attendees must ensure social distance throughout the conference with seating 2 metres apart at all times.
- Hand sanitisation and gel will be provided throughout the venue and participants are encouraged to regularly sanitise.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times throughout the venue and conference.
- Stickers and markers will be placed throughout the exhibition hall to maintain social distancing requirements.
- Avoid touching your eyes,
nose and mouth.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, please do not attend the Iraq Oil & Gas Show and please self-isolate for 14 days.
The Iraq Oil and Gas Show, is a private, paid and by invitation only event. The event will follow the necessary health and safety guidelines, supporting a successful conference. We kindly advice all attendees to maintain strong hygiene and if there are any concerns regarding the Coronavirus, please review the WHO’s sanitisation guidelines. Each participant will be responsible for their own safety at the Show and in Iraq. The event organiser and co-host, Frontier Exchange and The Ministry of Oil, are not liable for any injury, ailment, loss or damage of any kind whilst participating in the event.